Here is some whacking going on in widescreen (iPhone 5, 16:9). Once again the lumberjacks has managed to cut down a tree. Standing in the back and never shown on a screen shot before is the Jack-Medic and the revolver spinning Jack-Ranger. Both aiding the frenzied front line of lumberjacks. The Smashback Gorilla, Swiftpaw Tiger and the Spitting Cobra is doing there best to defend the forest and hold the lumberjacks at bay. They will soon get help from the Punchbag Panda that will aid the animals defense, and he might be able to stop the forward march of the lumberjacks. But only for a little while…
Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild
Koloss Interactive is an one-man development studio who focus on mobile game, app and web development, design and concept. Own projects or assignments for various clients.
Show support – Like & Share
Subscribe to Koloss Interactive
- 25 Mar - The App Store feature Lumberwhack for the fourth time!
- 25 Mar - New challenging levels for Lumberwhack!
- 15 Jan - Lumberwhack featured by Apple App Store in Monkey Games!
- 14 Jan - Big free winter update now available for iOS on the App Store
- 06 Jan - Free winter update now available for Android on Google Play!
- 24 Dec - Free Holiday update on it’s way!
- 21 Oct - How many achievements have you collected?
- 18 Oct - No sleep for little monkey!
- 16 Oct - What’s your best defense against the Explosive Jack?
- 15 Oct - Which animal do you upgrade the most?
Latest on TwitterMy Tweets
- News (67)