The Apple App Store feature Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild for the fourth time in all countries! This time in What’s Hot! Thank you Apple!
20 articles Tag App Store
- New continent on the winter map with 33 more levels!
- Added missing connection between level 141-142.
- Added Everyplay, view and share replay videos of your gameplay!
- Improved Facebook login.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
This is the third time Apple feature my free castle defense game Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild on the iTunes App Store, this time in Monkey Games! Thank you Apple! :)
If you have not done it yet, download the free big winter update for Lumberwhack at the App Store.
Travel to the North Pole and defend the forest in 115 new levels! Destroy more factories, defeat new enemies, rescue and unlock the Snowtail Leopard, discover the Freezing Snowballs and much more! Enjoy and have fun!
- A new continent to explore with 115 new levels.
- More factories to destroy.
- New animal: The Snowtail Leopard.
- New Skill: Freezing Snowball.
- New epic animal skill unlock: Ice Claw.
- New Achievements.
- Daily Bonus days increased from 30 to 200.
Travel with Koko to the North Pole and defend more trees, destroy factories, discover many new levels, enemies and skills! Happy Holidays!
The ability to choose PowerUp’s before each stage was added in the latest free update for Lumberwhack. Which one of the four PowerUp’s is your favorite and which one do you think helps the most?
Lumberwhack have just been released on the Google Play Store, Amazon and Samsung Apps and is available as Free download. You now have the chance to play this amazing Castle Defense game with all levels unlocked and no ads on your favorite Android device!
As a preparation for the upcoming Android release Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild‘s game-play trailer has been updated! A lot of improvements have been added to this strategy and action-defense game since the first trailer was created, so I felt it was necessary to update the video a bit. Some of the new content, like for example the animal unlock features are not showcased in the trailer, perhaps I will add it later on.
Check it out and please support by sharing it around!
Lumberwhack will soon be available for free on Android. Including Google Play Store, Samsung Apps and Amazon.
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and a great New Year!
Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild version 1.4.3 is now out with a couple of improvements and bug fixes:
What’s New in Version 1.4.3
– Added Leaf reward for replaying a completed level.
– Made it easier to collect bananas.
– Improved Koko’s targeting.
– Fixed an issue regarding the Backattack Gator.
– Level balancing.